God wants to be asked (he wants us to pray), not because he is powerless, but because of the way he has chosen to exercise his will. We are not pawns on a giant chessboard. God wants us to be involved. He wants us to pray and to ask him for favorable outcomes. God can do whatever he wants, but he doesn’t want to do it without us.
Conversations Podcast Teaser
- Our Chat with Ray Bevan, Part 1
- Living Sound in Route to Poland
- America, it’s time to HOPE.
- Little Red
- Behind the Iron Curtain Podcast
- Andrae Crouch and Living Sound, 1970’s South Africa
- Deportation and God’s Timing
- Mentored by the Boldest Man I’ve Ever Known
- Terry’s Call to Missions – Conversations Podcast
- Eat what they put in front of you.